Product added to cart
Whiteboard.com Terms and Conditions
Whiteboard.com Standard Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. See www.whiteboard.com for currently prevailing terms. All specifications, pricing, and other information is believed to be accurate at the time of publication (E&OE) but is subject to change without notice. Prices herein are valid in the United States and Canada and are stated in USD and CAD. Possession of this document does not constitute an offer to sell.
If the Customer cancels any order before its completion, the Customer shall immediately thereupon become liable to pay Whiteboard.com a sum equal to the cost of the labour, materials and overheads expended in the execution of the said order up to and including the date of the receipt of such cancellation plus the profit amount which would have otherwise been made had the cancellation not occurred.
Whiteboard.com ‘Order Acknowledgment’ is final, and binding and any subsequent change is subject to approval at the sole discretion of Whiteboard.com. Whiteboard.com reserves the right to increase the acknowledged price, if such a change warrants any extra charge.
Items that have arrived damaged or are unwanted items that are not damaged will be reviewed for return at the discretion of Whiteboard.com and may not be returned without prior written consent. All such returns will be subject to a minimum 20% restocking and collection fee. To be eligible for a return credit, all items must be in pristine condition and in original packaging and Whiteboard.com must be notified in writing within 24 hours of receipt of goods. Items that are ordered as bespoke items or made to order items, are not eligible for refund or return under any circumstance.
Accessorial Charges will be invoiced at cost and pre-quoted on request. This includes but is not limited to: deliver to limited access site (mines, prisons, military, schools, and hospitals), blanket wrapped, inside deliveries, special charges for high density urban areas, will calls, ‘call before’ requirements and special delivery or inside delivery beyond dock-to- dock delivery.
Payment should be made in full with order or, where appropriate, immediately prior to the dispatch of the goods. For customers wishing to have credit terms, a credit application must be submitted for review by Whiteboard.com.
All quotations made are applicable only to quantities specified and are valid for 30 days from the date of quotation. The Company reserves the right to increase its price to take account of variations in labor, material, or other costs between the date of quotation and the last date of delivery of the goods.
In absence of the buyer arranging transport, Whiteboard.com reserves the right to ship by what is in its opinion the best method.
Whiteboard.com is not responsible for delay or failure to fulfill an order due to Acts of God, Hardship, or Force Majeure, including but not limited to reasons stated in the standard ICC Force Majeure Clause section 3.
Loss or Damage in Transit
The customer should notify Whiteboard.com within 72 hours of delivery of any damage or loss of goods in transit. All deliveries must be checked at point of receipt and either signed for as damaged or refused if damaged. No replacement or refund will be provided for items which have been signed for as clear and without exception.
Follow these procedures immediately upon receipt of shipment:
- You must inspect the freight at the time of delivery and note all damages on the Bill of Lading and Delivery Receipt (POD). If there is obvious and severe damage, receiver has a right to refuse delivery. Receiver also has a duty to mitigate the loss. For example, you should only refuse affected product.
- Upon discovery of the damages, the receiver must immediately report the damages to the carrier, asking for immediate inspection and an inspection report.
- The notification of damages must be followed up in writing by email.
- Unpack and inspect. Check your contents within 72 hours. If the shipment was delivered without noted damage but has CONCEALED DAMAGE, receiver has five business days to report it to the carrier and request a ‘concealed damage inspection’.
- Tag and keep any packaging in which damaged goods are received in its original condition.
- Contact Whiteboard.com Customer Service to initiate a case and to arrange for replacement product.
Whiteboard.com makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.